Online Support Resources for Coronavirus Anxiety
We all need more connection, more company right now, especially those with mood disorders. Here's a list of online support groups seen recently. Not a definitive list (feel free to send me more) and some may have been one-time only.
1. Online recovery support group, Tuesdays 9:30-10:45, contact Tori Palliccia, Torilplmft.com, via google hangouts
2. Online support group, free, Wednesday 9:00 – 10:00 AM PD; Group 2: Wednesday at 7:00-8:00 PM PDT, March 18 – May 6, 2020. Contact Laura Westmoreland, email@example.com
3. Coronavirus Anxiety Support Group, Wednesdays 7:30-9:00 pm, contact Fassazadehs@gmail.com, via Zoom
4. Free trial for online support group, led by LMFT Rena Pollak, Friday March 27th, 4:00. Via Zoom. Find it by searching Meetup.com for Free Trial - Online Support Group w/ Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
5. 7 Cups offers free online text chat for emotional support. www.7cups.com
6. www.18percent.org offers a free, online, peer-to-peer support for people struggling with mental health issues.